Mount Maunganui Port
- Permanent, full time position
ISO Limited is a multi-faceted service provider in cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative solutions through its pursuit of competitive excellence which enable New Zealand exporters to remain competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 900 people and as a Qube company, we are part of a much larger logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
The company has a strong focus on delivering technologies which seek to radically improve the performance of the sector. We do this, in part, by designing and delivering leading edge systems and solutions.
We are looking to employ a Support Engineer to join our dedicated team based in Mt. Maunganui.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing computer hardware, as well as in interest in Microsoft Server technologies including Hyper-V virtualization, Active Directory, Exchange and SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Experience with desktop support, including mobile devices
- An interest in Computer Systems and Networking, including Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Security, and Cloud
- Previous experience in a logistics orientated business would be an advantage
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity so if you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Please note, only applicants with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this position.