- No prior experience required
- Multiple entry level positions available
- Full safety training provided
- Starting rate $19.75 per hour
About the role:
If you have a great attitude and are wanting to start your career in port logistics, then look no further than joining our team on the Napier waterfront. We have opportunities available now for saftey conscious people with an interest in gaining skills and experience in this exciting, growing industry.
The initial work involves a lot of manual handling and wharf related activities involved with the loading and unloading of ships. However, with the right attitude and an aptitude to learn, opportunities are possible for upskilling into operating roles such as cranes, excavators, trucks and forklifts.
In order to be considered for a role with ISO, you will be required to:
- Be safety conscious
- Have a current NZ driver's licence
- Provide proof of NZ work visa
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Provide references
We have multiple positions available - apply today!
You must have the legal right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
Your new career starts here!