ISO Limited is a New Zealand based company, a multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, specialising in stevedoring, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative services and solutions through its pursuit of excellence which enables New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 850 people and as a Qube company we are part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
We have an exciting permanent position available for the right person in our Mechanical Engineering Division! This is a dayshift position for an enthusiastic team player, you will need a positive and mature attitude with the ability to work unsupervised. You will require a sound engineering skill base and possess competency in all welding engineering tasks.
Be prepared to further widen your skills in our exciting industry.
Skills and experience
- Relevant qualifications, a trade certified Fitter Welder with a Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Proven record of working in the heavy engineering industry
- Prepared to work alternate days if required
- Prepared to respond to after hours work if needed
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Practical "can-do" attitude and ability to deliver solutions
- Good team player and friendly aptitude
Culture of position
- Forward thinking, progressive organisation
- Amazing team culture & environment
- Opportunities for growth & development
- Great remuneration
- Opportunity to join a growth orientated company
It is desirable for you to have a class 2 licence.
If you the requisite skills and the ambition to succeed and strive forward, then don't hesitate to apply.
We offer a working environment where Safety is the #1 priority and where Zero Tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.