ISO is a New Zealand based multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative services and solutions through its pursuit of competitive excellence which enables New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 850 people and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
We are looking for a graduate logistics analyst to assist us in the analysis of processes within our organisation. You will be required to work closely with managers across a number of different divisions to establish benchmarks, improve processes and provide better metrics for the commercial division to assist in pricing models. The ideal candidate is a graduate or recent graduate that has a high level of analytical people and communications skills and who is highly organized and eager to make a difference in the future of the business.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings.
- Collaborate with internal parties to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Responsible for preparing statistical data for contract negotiations.
- Lead analysis of statistical information.
- Provide reports to management on inventory, distribution and performance.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Related Bachelors Degree (Commerce, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Qualifications in Time and Motion analysis or Process Modeling
- Experience in implementation of LEAN process or World Class benchmarking
- Communications skills
- Report writing skills
- Time management skills
We offer excellent remuneration, secure long term employment and the opportunity for career advancement.
Your new career starts here!