- Attractive starting rate and group medical scheme
- Permanent positions available immediately
- Tauranga Port Location
ISO Limited is a NZ based cargo logistics company wholly owned by Qube Logistics, Australia.
About the Roles
We have permanent positions available for experienced multi-skilled machine operators to join our Tauranga Log Marshalling operation. The key tasks are the transfer of logs arriving for export at the port from truck to stack and also from stack to ship during the loading of vessels at the port.
This is a challenging operator role and preference will be given to those with proven log handling experience and/or forestry background. Others with extensive operating skills from a civil construction industry will also be considered & fully trained.
The successful candidates must be able to work flexible hours and be available on-call to work weekends as required to support a busy 24/7 operation.
The key attributes for this role include:
- Must hold full class 2 license with W Endorsement for our Loader position
- Must hold full class 1 license with W Endorsement for our Materials Handlers position (large wheeled excavator)
- Be a safety focused operator
- Proven heavy machine operating experience
- Strong work ethic
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to plan and execute within their own work area
We offer a working environment where safety is the #1 priority and where zero tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
Your new career starts here!