- Permanent position
- Group Medical Scheme
- Great team environment
- Full training provided
A vacancy has become available for an Inventory Controller based at our Murupara operations.
ISO Limited manages the supply chain at the Murupara Log Yard on behalf of Kaingaroa Timberlands and the Inventory Controller is part of a small but dedicated team that ensures the flow of logs from the forests into the yard and onto rail for transit to the port operates smoothly and efficiently. The Inventory Controller is responsible for the production of all the documentation required to produce manifests for Kiwi Rail.
Key functions of this position include:
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Producing accurate and timely manifest documentation for each train
- Carry out weeeknd (when rostered on) reporting of yard inventory at the log yard
- Ensuring accurate docketing is completed
- Maintaining site and equipment
- Accurate and precise work methods
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of export log grade, log measurement and scaling
- Good understanding of mathematics
- Computer literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
All candidates must be prepared to undetake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing and have the legal right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.