- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in a growth orientated industry
- Start rate of $18.25
- Entry level positions available
This role has many functions inside our Marshalling division with the key objective to ensure that cargo and product is handled safely and efficiently. It is essential that the General Hand Marshaller ensures that the movement and handling of cargo is accurate, timely and meets and exceeds the expectations of the customer.
What does a General Hand Marshaller do?
- Ticket/Leabel Scan a range of export commdities for our customers.
- Assist with other Marshalling duties when/if required
- Scraping the end of logs in teh log yard prior to the logs being shipped for export to remove ecess dirt. It may also involve water blasting in some cases.
What do you need to be succesful in this role?
- You need to be safety conscious
- Gave a great attitude toward work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be drug free and prepared for regular randome drug and alcohol testing
- Be reliable and available for work
- Be physcially fit and capable of working outdoors in all weather
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ
- Hold a NZ drivers license
Your new career starts here!