This role has many functions inside our Marshalling division with the key objective to ensure that cargo and product is handled safely and efficiently. It is essential that the General Hand Marshaller ensures that the movement and handling of cargo is accurate, timely and meets and exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Ticketing Logs – this involves stapling a ticket on all logs
- Tallying – this includes counting, barcode scanning, manually recording and marking cargo being loaded and unloaded from the vessels or being transported in and out of storage facilities.
- Excellent can-do attitude with the want to learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Ability to work AM/PM shift patterns in all weather conditions
- Safety conscious
- You must be 18 years of age to apply