ISO is a New Zealand based multi-faceted service provider of cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing services and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative service and solutions through its pursuit of competitive excellence which enables New Zealand exporters to be competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 850 people and as a Qube company is part of a large logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
We currently have casual positions available at our Pulp Warehouse for forklift operators with a current OSH & Class 2 license. We operate a fleet of Linde forklifts with clamps and Timber attachments.
These operators are responsible for the following:
- Safe and efficient discharge of pulp off rail and road trucks
- The stowage of pulp allocating pulp to order and packing of containers
- Load out of pulp to transit sheds, loading to ship hooks
The key attributes for this position include:
- Be committed to a safe work environment
- Class 2 license & OSH Certificate
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proven work experience operating forklifts with references
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to do shift work and weekend work
Successful candidates be joining a growth orientated organisation that offers career progression, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic finished product marshalling team.
We offer a working environment where Safety is the #1 priority and where Zero Tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.