Supporting the bulk discharge operations the Sweeper Truck Driver will be responsible for operating the sweeper truck in our port operations. The successful candidate will be operating a new modern Jonhston VT 351, Dual Steer Sweep Suction Road Sweeper on a HINO 500. We are ideally looking for someone who takes pride and ownership of their work and the machines they operate.
The key attributes required for this role include:
- Minimum Class 2 license
- Flexibility to travel out of port
- Experience operating a road sweeper (preferred)
- Available for shift work to support 24/7 operations
- Passion and commitment to health and safety
- General upkeep of truck to maintain clean and tidy appearance
The successful candidate will join a great team environment, earn top rates and get the opportunity to join a dynamic growing organisation.
We offer a working environment where Safety is the #1 priority and where Zero Tolerance on drugs is critical. All candidates must be prepared to undertake pre-employment drug testing and regular random testing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.