Mount Maunganui Port
- Permanent, full time position
ISO Limited is a multi-faceted service provider in cargo logistics, marshalling, transportation, warehousing and IT solutions. ISO provides innovative solutions through its pursuit of competitive excellence which enable New Zealand exporters to remain competitive in world markets. Today ISO employs over 900 people and as a Qube company, we are part of a much larger logistics network of companies operating within Australasia.
The company has a strong focus on delivering technologies which seek to radically improve the performance of the sector. We do this, in part, by designing and delivering leading edge systems and solutions.
We are looking to employ a Database Administrator to join our dedicated team based in Mt. Maunganui.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, involved in designing, configuring, installing and maintaining databases, as well as experience in dealing with both in-house and external development teams.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Database Administrator role or similar
- Previous experience in a logistics orientated business would be an advantage
- Relevant IT qualification is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and data warehouses
- Experience with other database related service (such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is desirable
- Exposure to Cloud database systems
- The ability to communicate at a technical level to software developers as well as at a business level to both users and senior managers.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity so if you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you.
Please note, only applicants with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this position.